Here it is, the preview of the Boston version of Top Chef. Go get 'em, Sox!
El Jefe and the gang is back: now that Jon Favreau and Open Road Films have announced a re-release of the movie Chef at the end of the month, it's safe to assume that the move is all about nabbing those awards -- you know, Oscars and such. (The Hollywood Reporter shares that when Chef hits theaters again August 29, film guild members will be able to see it for free, so more incentive to see it and vote for it.) But does Chef have what it takes to go all the way? Is Favreau et al. hungry enough to get after it? Our analysis ahead:
Seven-layer potaco salad? Blueberry pie tacos? Are we dreaming all of this up?
About: Joanna Harkins
Posts by Joanna Harkins:
- Old and New NYT Restaurant Critics Converge for One Epic Conversation at NYCWFF, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: David Bouley Doesn’t Use Butter or Cream at Bouley, Somehow Food Still Tastes Good, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Emeril Reflects on Food Network Days, Paula Deen at NYCWFF Times Talks, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: Batali and Symon Teach Us What Real Authenticity Means, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Last Call: Jason Segel Plus Maple Syrup Heist Equals Good Movie Idea, 24 Sep 2013 in Last Call
- 50 Shades Of Grey Wine Is A Thing, This Is Not A Drill, 24 Sep 2013 in LOL
- Julia Child Was The Embodiment of YOLO, In A Classy Way, 24 Sep 2013 in Books
- WATCH: Sean Brock Cooks with Fermented Snails on Mind of a Chef, 24 Sep 2013 in TV
- Breakfast Tweets: Nigella Watches 30 Rock, Big Gay Ice Cream Loves Ozzy, 24 Sep 2013 in Social Media
- Food Porn: Celebrate Stephanie Izard’s Win With Her Beef Heart ‘Gyro’, 07 May 2013 in Food Porn