It's that coveted day of the year -- when boys and girls become men and women, chefs become better chefs, and all of the media will immediately start debating who deserved a James Beard nomination and who didn't. Get excited!
Inside Alton Brown's tour bus, with a very sneaky bus driver.
Mom is finally selling houses! Problem is she isn’t licensed. No big whoop for her, the test will be a breeze! Except she freaks when she meets Kim, a mega realtor who’s sold 358 houses and is getting recertified. She walks out of the test, assuaging her failure with a Chipwitch. Mmmm…now that’s something I can get behind: Chipwitch and a mostly Mom-centric episode.
Well, what did you really expect?
About: Joanna Harkins
Posts by Joanna Harkins:
- Old and New NYT Restaurant Critics Converge for One Epic Conversation at NYCWFF, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: David Bouley Doesn’t Use Butter or Cream at Bouley, Somehow Food Still Tastes Good, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Emeril Reflects on Food Network Days, Paula Deen at NYCWFF Times Talks, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: Batali and Symon Teach Us What Real Authenticity Means, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Last Call: Jason Segel Plus Maple Syrup Heist Equals Good Movie Idea, 24 Sep 2013 in Last Call
- 50 Shades Of Grey Wine Is A Thing, This Is Not A Drill, 24 Sep 2013 in LOL
- Julia Child Was The Embodiment of YOLO, In A Classy Way, 24 Sep 2013 in Books
- WATCH: Sean Brock Cooks with Fermented Snails on Mind of a Chef, 24 Sep 2013 in TV
- Breakfast Tweets: Nigella Watches 30 Rock, Big Gay Ice Cream Loves Ozzy, 24 Sep 2013 in Social Media
- Food Porn: Celebrate Stephanie Izard’s Win With Her Beef Heart ‘Gyro’, 07 May 2013 in Food Porn