Has there been a better year for female chefs? Probably not.
Is this more about fame than restaurants? Most importantly, what other types of TV shows could Bastianich appear on?
'Tis the season to be predicting all the sh*t you'll be eating next year. And if we're to believe everything the food media writes about, then we'll be gobbling up all the bone broth, veggie fro-yo, and black burgers we could ever imagine!
Should anything happen to the trifecta of French chefs -- Boulud, Ripert, Vongerichten -- uh, well, we will have nothing. Guess we'll go to France? Oh wait, food's not good there either.
About: Joanna Harkins
Posts by Joanna Harkins:
- Old and New NYT Restaurant Critics Converge for One Epic Conversation at NYCWFF, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: David Bouley Doesn’t Use Butter or Cream at Bouley, Somehow Food Still Tastes Good, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Emeril Reflects on Food Network Days, Paula Deen at NYCWFF Times Talks, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: Batali and Symon Teach Us What Real Authenticity Means, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Last Call: Jason Segel Plus Maple Syrup Heist Equals Good Movie Idea, 24 Sep 2013 in Last Call
- 50 Shades Of Grey Wine Is A Thing, This Is Not A Drill, 24 Sep 2013 in LOL
- Julia Child Was The Embodiment of YOLO, In A Classy Way, 24 Sep 2013 in Books
- WATCH: Sean Brock Cooks with Fermented Snails on Mind of a Chef, 24 Sep 2013 in TV
- Breakfast Tweets: Nigella Watches 30 Rock, Big Gay Ice Cream Loves Ozzy, 24 Sep 2013 in Social Media
- Food Porn: Celebrate Stephanie Izard’s Win With Her Beef Heart ‘Gyro’, 07 May 2013 in Food Porn