Because it's the worst month of the year (seriously, January = the worst) and we need some new shows to binge on, we cannot wait for the Tom Colicchio/Gordon Ramsay iteration of Best New Restaurant to premiere on Bravo already. Good thing we have an exclusive sneak peek at the first episode!
Another day, another legal battle (lost) by Gordon Ramsay.
Let's recap: Dominique Ansel has his own epononymous bakery, Dominique Ansel Bakery. Then he announced plans to open up a more "dessert restaurant," if you will, called Dominique Ansel Kitchen. Now comes the news that Ansel will also open a tasting table, called UP (short for "unlimited possibilities").
The newest food personality to shill weirdness: Padma Lakshmi.
About: Joanna Harkins
Posts by Joanna Harkins:
- Old and New NYT Restaurant Critics Converge for One Epic Conversation at NYCWFF, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: David Bouley Doesn’t Use Butter or Cream at Bouley, Somehow Food Still Tastes Good, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Emeril Reflects on Food Network Days, Paula Deen at NYCWFF Times Talks, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: Batali and Symon Teach Us What Real Authenticity Means, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Last Call: Jason Segel Plus Maple Syrup Heist Equals Good Movie Idea, 24 Sep 2013 in Last Call
- 50 Shades Of Grey Wine Is A Thing, This Is Not A Drill, 24 Sep 2013 in LOL
- Julia Child Was The Embodiment of YOLO, In A Classy Way, 24 Sep 2013 in Books
- WATCH: Sean Brock Cooks with Fermented Snails on Mind of a Chef, 24 Sep 2013 in TV
- Breakfast Tweets: Nigella Watches 30 Rock, Big Gay Ice Cream Loves Ozzy, 24 Sep 2013 in Social Media
- Food Porn: Celebrate Stephanie Izard’s Win With Her Beef Heart ‘Gyro’, 07 May 2013 in Food Porn