After winning MasterChef Junior, Alexander Weiss, a student of the British International School of New York was invited by the British Consul General Danny Lopez to cook a British-inspired meal along with chef-in-residence Manuel Rodriguez at his home.
Guy Fieri: Redefining Realness.
Is it weird that we still want to eat them, even though they're covered in layers of toxic paint?
Jon Favreau is back on the press blitz for his film Chef, after a successful debut at SXSW last month.
About: Joanna Harkins
Posts by Joanna Harkins:
- Old and New NYT Restaurant Critics Converge for One Epic Conversation at NYCWFF, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: David Bouley Doesn’t Use Butter or Cream at Bouley, Somehow Food Still Tastes Good, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Emeril Reflects on Food Network Days, Paula Deen at NYCWFF Times Talks, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- NYCWFF: Batali and Symon Teach Us What Real Authenticity Means, 20 Oct 2013 in NYCWFF 2013
- Last Call: Jason Segel Plus Maple Syrup Heist Equals Good Movie Idea, 24 Sep 2013 in Last Call
- 50 Shades Of Grey Wine Is A Thing, This Is Not A Drill, 24 Sep 2013 in LOL
- Julia Child Was The Embodiment of YOLO, In A Classy Way, 24 Sep 2013 in Books
- WATCH: Sean Brock Cooks with Fermented Snails on Mind of a Chef, 24 Sep 2013 in TV
- Breakfast Tweets: Nigella Watches 30 Rock, Big Gay Ice Cream Loves Ozzy, 24 Sep 2013 in Social Media
- Food Porn: Celebrate Stephanie Izard’s Win With Her Beef Heart ‘Gyro’, 07 May 2013 in Food Porn