Just when we started liking Paula Deen, she just has to turn around and start dropping horrible, weirdly-intentioned racial jokes about black people. That is, if this report from the National Enquirer is true.
Violence and mayhem! (Maybe.)
In an essay response on how, when, and why she fell in love with grilling, Eatocracy managing editor Kat Kinsman expounded upon why exactly that Bon Appetit manly grilling guide for men ruffled her feathers quite so much.
About: Julia Emmanuele
Posts by Julia Emmanuele:
- Dining Diaries: Luis Bollo Is On A Diet…Until It’s Time For Korean Fried Chicken, 07 Sep 2012 in Dining Diaries
- PHOTOS: 9 Chef-Tested And Approved Burger Recipes For Your Labor Day Enjoyment, 31 Aug 2012 in Holidays
- Dining Diaries: Cornelius Gallagher’s Fave Birthday Meal Is None Other Than The Wife’s Chicken Parm, 31 Aug 2012 in Dining Diaries
- Your Ultimate Guide To The Best And Worst Of Celebrity Chefs On Twitter, 21 Aug 2012 in Social Media
- Week In Review, August 13 – August 19: Time Machines, Obama Drama, And Julia Child, 19 Aug 2012 in News
- Last Call: Writer Tries To Troll Julia Child, Fails Miserably, 17 Aug 2012 in Last Call
- Dining Diaries: Manuel Trevino Loves A Saturday Afternoon Dim Sum Crawl, 17 Aug 2012 in Dining Diaries
- WATCH: Michel And Sébastien Bras Reveal The Plating Diagram Behind Their World-Famous Salad, 17 Aug 2012 in Movies
- WATCH: Daniel Boulud Plays Sous Chef To Fourteen Year Old On Today, 17 Aug 2012 in TV
- Last Call: This Autotuned Cheeseburger Review Is Better Than You Could Imagine, 16 Aug 2012 in Last Call