"Iran was mind-blowing. My crew has NEVER been treated so well--by total strangers everywhere. We had heard that Persians are nice. But nicEST? Didn't see that coming."
Danny Bowien and his asymmetrical bob (not pictured above) are curating the Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 lineup, presented by Mario Batali.
Remember a year ago when two competing Chef films were slated for production? The Jon Favreau one already came out, but the second one -- the one with Bradley Cooper -- just got an update: it's not going to be "the one with only Bradley Cooper."
And, of course, Thomas Keller must answer questions about...actual laundry.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- The Country’s Most Gun-Friendly Restaurant Also Country’s Most Terrifying Restaurant, 28 Jun 2014 in Crime
- San Francisco Chronicle’s Food Section to Fold After All, 28 Jun 2014 in Media
- Your Daily Cry: The Ultimate Breakdown of MasterChef Finalist Josh Marks, 28 Jun 2014 in Deaths
- President Obama Sets Up Task Force to Save Food’s Best Friend, Honeybees, 22 Jun 2014 in Food In Politics
- Tonight in Food TV: Frankenfood Gives Us Peanut Butter & Jelly Meatballs, a ‘Brat-nana Split’ — Hoo, Boy, 22 Jun 2014 in TV
- These Are Ramen Fries, Soon to Accompany Your Ramen Burgers and Ramenrittos, 22 Jun 2014 in Products
- Breakfast Links: Breakfast Cereal Isn’t For Breakfast Anymore, Say Dying Cereal Companies Desperate to Reach Millennials, 22 Jun 2014 in Breakfast Links
- From Our Friends: Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs, Class of 2014, 21 Jun 2014 in From Our Friends
- Your Daily Dose of Jealousy-Inducing Food Porn, Courtesy of Aspen Food & Wine Classic, 21 Jun 2014 in Bragging Rights&Uncategorized
- Noma Co-Founder to Open Nordic Food Hall in Grand Central, Giving Anthony Bourdain a Run for His Money, 21 Jun 2014 in Restaurant Openings