So, as we were scrolling through Travel Channel's latest lineup of green-lit series, coming to a Torrent host near you, one show in particular stuck out.
We write about food. And we write about celebrities. Which is the reason we are justifying informing our readership of this important food shortage.
This morning, the New York Post reported that Joe Bastianich and his Magical Italians were in talks to put a second Eataly in New York City, which is probably the only city in the world that could use two Eatalys.
He also uses Courtney Love as a windsurfing board and quotes Gaston.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- The Best of the Chefs’ Easter Tweets (Or, How Martha Stewart Won Easter), 20 Apr 2014 in Social Media
- Study: Expensive Food = Sex; Cheap Food = Crack, 20 Apr 2014 in Reviews
- A Pizza Cake: Is This a 4/20 Miracle?, 20 Apr 2014 in Food Porn
- Breakfast Links: Happy 4/20, Go Eat Some Fast Food, 20 Apr 2014 in Breakfast Links
- So, Powdered Alcohol is a Thing Now?, 19 Apr 2014 in Products
- From Our Friends: So Many Weird, Wacky Ways to Use Leftover Peeps, 19 Apr 2014 in From Our Friends
- Generation Foodie Y: It’s Confirmed, Millennials Are Food Snobs, 19 Apr 2014 in Business
- There’s a Guy Fieri Chrome Extension Now, the Interwebz Are Now Complete, 19 Apr 2014 in LOL
- Happy Easter: Let’s Not Eat 100 Peeps Like This Guy, 19 Apr 2014 in WTF
- Tonight in Food TV: Anthony Bourdain Is Vomiting-Scared in Parts Unknown, 13 Apr 2014 in TV