According to the great minds of Twitter,* KFC seems to be it. *We're not entirely sure where those great minds are on Twitter, so just some opinionated observers instead.
It's a restaurant already familiar with Halloween trickery; last year, Chicago's Real Kitchen restaurant dressed up as Alinea. (Touche, friends.) Back for a second go-round, Real Kitchen decided to spoof once again and dressed up as "that trendy restaurant that just opened."
Hint: it's in the thousands upon thousands range. In just 10 minutes.
For real -- Fireball's your drink of choice? Read ahead.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- The Best Halloween Costume You’ll See This Year: Restaurant Dresses Up As ‘That Trendy Restaurant’, 31 Oct 2014 in LOL
- Which Will Kill You Faster: KFC or Ebola? A Twitter Summary, 30 Oct 2014 in Health
- Guess How Much Wylie Dufresne Made Selling Tickets to the Last Days of WD~50, 30 Oct 2014 in Money
- Your Fireball Is Safe to Drink — But Here’s Why Not To Drink It Anyways, 29 Oct 2014 in WTF
- WATCH: At-Home Cronuts Still Really Effing Hard to Make (Even With Dominique Ansel’s Help), 29 Oct 2014 in TV
- WATCH: Youtube Star Auntie Fee is Back, Makes Graveyard Cake with Jimmy Kimmel, 29 Oct 2014 in TV
- The Best And Worst Food Halloween Costumes, Ranked, 28 Oct 2014 in WTF
- Here’s the Sneak Peek of the Much Talked-About Iran Episode of Parts Unknown, 28 Oct 2014 in TV
- The New Yorker Questions the Cronut, Everything We Know About Pastries, 27 Oct 2014 in Media
- African Restaurant Assures Public It Won’t Give You Ebola, People Freak Out Anyways (Because We’re All The Worst), 27 Oct 2014 in WTF