After winning MasterChef Junior, Alexander Weiss, a student of the British International School of New York was invited by the British Consul General Danny Lopez to cook a British-inspired meal along with chef-in-residence Manuel Rodriguez at his home.
Guy Fieri: Redefining Realness.
Is it weird that we still want to eat them, even though they're covered in layers of toxic paint?
Jon Favreau is back on the press blitz for his film Chef, after a successful debut at SXSW last month.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- So, Powdered Alcohol is a Thing Now?, 19 Apr 2014 in Products
- From Our Friends: So Many Weird, Wacky Ways to Use Leftover Peeps, 19 Apr 2014 in From Our Friends
- Generation Foodie Y: It’s Confirmed, Millennials Are Food Snobs, 19 Apr 2014 in Business
- There’s a Guy Fieri Chrome Extension Now, the Interwebz Are Now Complete, 19 Apr 2014 in LOL
- Happy Easter: Let’s Not Eat 100 Peeps Like This Guy, 19 Apr 2014 in WTF
- Tonight in Food TV: Anthony Bourdain Is Vomiting-Scared in Parts Unknown, 13 Apr 2014 in TV
- From Our Friends: Don Draper Cocktails, At Last!, 13 Apr 2014 in From Our Friends
- A ‘Bud and Breakfast’ Is Opening in Denver, Start Making 4/20 Plans Now, 13 Apr 2014 in Restaurant Openings
- WATCH: Amy’s Baking Company Is Still The Most Terrifying Place We Can Think Of, 13 Apr 2014 in TV
- Breakfast Links: Nope, We Don’t Want an Uni, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, 13 Apr 2014 in Breakfast Links