In her Sunday column for The New York Times, Maureen Dowd frets about the "concierge democracy," established by smartphone apps that deliver home cooking, like Sprig and Spoonrocket, and the booze delivery service Saucey.
Bobby Flay's been holding the purse strings in his divorce from wife Stephanie March from the start, now the former Law & Order actress is going after the purse of her former gift horse Dad's Crazy.
While it's safe to assume most models' diets are based on inhaling air and exhaling fat, 22-year old Miss Earth New Zealand 2013 turned competitive eater Nela Zisser proves everything's backward down under by devouring a 5lb Burritozilla.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Hallelujah! Anthony Bourdain to Publish Prequel to Graphic Novel Get Jiro, 26 Mar 2015 in Books
- Where In the World Is Anthony Bourdain? The Destination Lineup for Season 5 of Parts Unknown, 25 Mar 2015 in TV
- Here Are Your James Beard Finalists for 2015, 24 Mar 2015 in Awards
- Pimp My Ride, Alton Brown Edition, 23 Mar 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Shocking News: Following Cooking Shows’ Recipes Will Make You Fat, Says Study, 20 Mar 2015 in Health
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson Need $10K to Make Loco’l Happen, 17 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- David Chang to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant, Fuku, 16 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Get Excited: Gabrielle Hamilton Signed On For The Mind of a Chef, 13 Mar 2015 in TV
- Want to Work at The Braiser? We’re Hiring, 12 Mar 2015 in Editor's Letter
- Baby Paleo Cookbook On Hold For Health Concerns, Unsurprisingly, 12 Mar 2015 in Health