It's quite endearing, as only a "bad boy chef" turned "television star" (and secretly world's cutest family man) can be.
The 8-ball jacket does not go unnoticed, Mr. Huang.
Guy Fieri is (was) coming for your wine, Paula Deen is coming for your podcasts -- nothing is sacred anymore.
The family is loitering in the frozen food aisle because Mom won’t turn on the AC. This becomes a running theme throughout the show that I don’t even know how to make sound funny -- this is not starting well.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Mario Batali Is So Hip, He Wrote a Forward For a Fake Brooklyn Cookbook, 27 Feb 2015 in Books
- Eddie Huang Rang the NASDAQ Opening Bell Today (And Maybe Made A Reference to Drugs While Doing It), 26 Feb 2015 in Bragging Rights
- Read How Anthony Bourdain Wants To Be Remembered Some Day, 26 Feb 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Paula Deen to Launch Cooking Podcasts, 26 Feb 2015 in Business
- Don’t Worry, Guy Fieri Isn’t Coming For Your Wine (Yet), 25 Feb 2015 in Business
- Your Word of the Day, Thanks to Amanda Cohen: ‘Drunkatarian’, 25 Feb 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Noma Has a Club Monoco Pop-Up Boutique?, 24 Feb 2015 in Fashion
- Everything is Awesome: Art Smith’s 101 Gay Weddings, With Guy Fieri (!) As Officiant, 24 Feb 2015 in Events
- Of Course Adam Platt Hung Out With Sam Kass in Brooklyn, 23 Feb 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- John Tesar, Josh Ozersky Writing a Meat-tastic Cookbook, 20 Feb 2015 in Books