JGV, WE LOVE YOU BUT MAYBE JUST SHUSH IN THIS SCENARIO.
Martha Stewart is hip to the social media game, and so she graciously gave an hour of her life to doing a beautifully candid "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit.
Oh, and it was cooked on a hot Army tank, because why not?
"If you think it's bad in the pageant business or the grade school sporting events like Little League, you should see some of these moms and dads trying to make their kid famous on the food circuit. It's disgusting and deplorable..."
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Bobby Flay is the High School Yearbook Editor of the Food World and We Kind of Love It, 08 Mar 2014 in LOL
- From Our Friends: Screw the Music and Techy Stuff, We Want to Go to SxSW for the Food, 08 Mar 2014 in From Our Friends
- What Everyone’s Saying About the Premiere of Jon Favreau’s Chef, 08 Mar 2014 in Movies
- Here’s What Lucky Peach Looks Like in Chinese, 08 Mar 2014 in Food Porn
- Breakfast Links: We’d Totally Eat at Jeff Goldblum’s Restaurant, 08 Mar 2014 in Breakfast Links
- Happy Saturday: Pizza Feminism, Just For You, 01 Mar 2014 in Lady Chefs
- From Our Friends: Oscar Frenzy is Here! So Is Wolfgang Puck’s Governors Ball Menu!, 01 Mar 2014 in From Our Friends
- Dominique Ansel Knows the Cronut Will Live On FOREVER, 01 Mar 2014 in Interviews
- WATCH: Mario Batali Makes Boozy Shakes with Jimmy Fallon, QuestLove, 01 Mar 2014 in TV
- Breakfast Links: Giada DeLaurentiis Wins #FlashbackFriday Always, 01 Mar 2014 in Breakfast Links