Grub Street is down this morning after a New York-hating hacker launched an attack on New York magazine.
The food lover's Tinder alternative is here.
Ludo Lefebvre is making another attempt at claiming Best New Restaurant honors, with his latest concept soon opening in a Silver Lake strip mall.
Emmy nominations this year recognize a canceled ABC show, middling chain restaurant propaganda, and everything Anthony Bourdain does.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Hallelujah! Anthony Bourdain to Publish Prequel to Graphic Novel Get Jiro, 26 Mar 2015 in Books
- Where In the World Is Anthony Bourdain? The Destination Lineup for Season 5 of Parts Unknown, 25 Mar 2015 in TV
- Here Are Your James Beard Finalists for 2015, 24 Mar 2015 in Awards
- Pimp My Ride, Alton Brown Edition, 23 Mar 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Shocking News: Following Cooking Shows’ Recipes Will Make You Fat, Says Study, 20 Mar 2015 in Health
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson Need $10K to Make Loco’l Happen, 17 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- David Chang to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant, Fuku, 16 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Get Excited: Gabrielle Hamilton Signed On For The Mind of a Chef, 13 Mar 2015 in TV
- Want to Work at The Braiser? We’re Hiring, 12 Mar 2015 in Editor's Letter
- Baby Paleo Cookbook On Hold For Health Concerns, Unsurprisingly, 12 Mar 2015 in Health