Melissa Kelly's plans a stoner dinner party at Amy Pascal's home, promising "touches of lusty, summertime hedonism,", "intoxicating sweets," and an "unconventionally Oakmont dessert."
It's not too late to see three deliciously stunning food documentaries premiering at this year's Tribeca Film Festival, The Birth of Saké, Chef's Table, and Steak Revolution.
Several email threads revolve around Daniel Boulud and his business, including a brainstorming session with the producer of The Queen Latifah Show.
Read all about how Sony CEO Michael Lynton planned to corner the protein bar market, Malcolm Gladwell's love of Eater, everyone's love for Mozza, and Amy Pascal's love-hate relationship with all food always.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Hallelujah! Anthony Bourdain to Publish Prequel to Graphic Novel Get Jiro, 26 Mar 2015 in Books
- Where In the World Is Anthony Bourdain? The Destination Lineup for Season 5 of Parts Unknown, 25 Mar 2015 in TV
- Here Are Your James Beard Finalists for 2015, 24 Mar 2015 in Awards
- Pimp My Ride, Alton Brown Edition, 23 Mar 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Shocking News: Following Cooking Shows’ Recipes Will Make You Fat, Says Study, 20 Mar 2015 in Health
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson Need $10K to Make Loco’l Happen, 17 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- David Chang to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant, Fuku, 16 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Get Excited: Gabrielle Hamilton Signed On For The Mind of a Chef, 13 Mar 2015 in TV
- Want to Work at The Braiser? We’re Hiring, 12 Mar 2015 in Editor's Letter
- Baby Paleo Cookbook On Hold For Health Concerns, Unsurprisingly, 12 Mar 2015 in Health