Here's how to feel intelligent when talking about your Guy Fieris et al.: watch a professor go over the history (and we're talking ancient history) of the rise of chefs.
If this means Ruth Reichl and other lady chefs will grace our computer screens a bit more, we are so in.
Taking on the man at Chipotle, hoo boy.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Andrew Zimmern: Stop Putting Food and Chefs on a Pedestal, America, 15 Sep 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity&Uncategorized
- Restaurant Tries to Take Down Big Gay Ice Cream with ‘Big STRAIGHT Ice Cream,’ Big Gay Ice Cream Laughs In Their Faces, 15 Sep 2014 in Blunders
- Tavern on the Green’s Embattled Chef Leaves 5 Months After Reopening (Yikes), 15 Sep 2014 in Hirings and Firings
- Martha Stewart Is Not Having Gwenyth Paltrow, Blake Lively and Their Martha Stewartness, 15 Sep 2014 in Feuds
- David Chang Talks Failures: ‘If You Look at 10 Years of Momofuku … Almost Everything Came Out of a Mistake’, 12 Sep 2014 in Blunders
- Yahoo Food Gets Girl-Power on Us, Names Cherry Bombe’s Kerry Diamond as EIC, 12 Sep 2014 in Media
- The True History of Celebrity Chefs, As Told By a Yale Professor, 12 Sep 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Michael Pollan in Lucky Peach is, Well, Pretty Bleak on the Future of Food, 11 Sep 2014 in Food In Politics
- Chipotle Employees Quit in Epic Storm-Off, Blaming Corporate for ‘Borderline Sweatshop Conditions’, 11 Sep 2014 in Business
- The Season Four Lineup of Parts Unknown is Here, 11 Sep 2014 in TV&Uncategorized