Someone had a bit too much fun this Labor Day weekend.
What have you done this weekend, people? Partied at the pool? Ate too much at barbecues? Whipped something up for party guests? Slept in? While you were doing all that, Eddie Huang was taking on casual racism by a little well-known Fox News pundit (maybe you've heard of him, this Bill O'Reilly character?) and writing book reviews for the New York Times. Someone is winning this weekend more than you are.
The newest way to save struggling gentleman's clubs is to add craft beer, wonders the Dayton City Paper? And we wonder if craft beer has officially gone, like, a little too far?
We're sorry to ruin your Labor Day weekend plans. Just look at his handsome face one last time.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- More Fast Food Strikes Planned As President Obama Pledges Support for Workers, 02 Sep 2014 in Food In Politics
- The New Yorker Imagines a World Without Kale Just to Make Fun Of You Greens-Loving Hipsters, 02 Sep 2014 in LOL
- Here’s What An All-Emoji Diet Looks Like, 02 Sep 2014 in WTF
- Todd English Charged with DWI This Weekend, Oy Vey, 01 Sep 2014 in Crime
- Eddie Huang to Bill O’Reilly: Don’t Play Races Against Each Other, 01 Sep 2014 in Food In Politics
- Christina Tosi Reigns Over All of Lady Chefs, and We Approve, 29 Aug 2014 in Lady Chefs&Uncategorized
- America’s First Strip Club Microbrewery Opens, Stereotypes and Sexism Be Damned, 29 Aug 2014 in Restaurant Openings
- Sam Kass to Be Married At Stone Barns This Weekend, So Cry It Out Now, 29 Aug 2014 in Weddings
- An Intervention For Those Considering Buying the Denny’s ‘Grand Cru Slam’ Breakfast for $300, 28 Aug 2014 in WTF
- 5 Things We Want to See at the Real Life ‘Friends’ Central Perk Pop-Up, 28 Aug 2014 in LOL