This is what happens when you live in a palatial estate in Bedford, New York: you're so woefully out of touch that you allow Terry Richardson to come shoot you and your pets for Net-A-Porter and then remark "oh, he's so cute!" after he leaves.
A while ago, Gordon Ramsay announced that he was retiring from the cooking television business. The world was like, Oh no, what will television be like without a Ramsay, etc. But now it appears that he is passing on his grand television legacy to his heir: a 12-year-old girl.
Ever wanted to see the glory of Epic Food Time combined with the maker-y tendencies of Ace of Cakes and the beards of Duck Dynasty?
We're gonna go ahead and declare "chefs selling cat food" a Hot Trend now.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- The Country’s Most Gun-Friendly Restaurant Also Country’s Most Terrifying Restaurant, 28 Jun 2014 in Crime
- San Francisco Chronicle’s Food Section to Fold After All, 28 Jun 2014 in Media
- Your Daily Cry: The Ultimate Breakdown of MasterChef Finalist Josh Marks, 28 Jun 2014 in Deaths
- President Obama Sets Up Task Force to Save Food’s Best Friend, Honeybees, 22 Jun 2014 in Food In Politics
- Tonight in Food TV: Frankenfood Gives Us Peanut Butter & Jelly Meatballs, a ‘Brat-nana Split’ — Hoo, Boy, 22 Jun 2014 in TV
- These Are Ramen Fries, Soon to Accompany Your Ramen Burgers and Ramenrittos, 22 Jun 2014 in Products
- Breakfast Links: Breakfast Cereal Isn’t For Breakfast Anymore, Say Dying Cereal Companies Desperate to Reach Millennials, 22 Jun 2014 in Breakfast Links
- From Our Friends: Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs, Class of 2014, 21 Jun 2014 in From Our Friends
- Your Daily Dose of Jealousy-Inducing Food Porn, Courtesy of Aspen Food & Wine Classic, 21 Jun 2014 in Bragging Rights&Uncategorized
- Noma Co-Founder to Open Nordic Food Hall in Grand Central, Giving Anthony Bourdain a Run for His Money, 21 Jun 2014 in Restaurant Openings