Proving once and for all that America can still reach the top.
And hipsters. He really doesn't like hipsters either.
OH GOD, MORE SNOW.
The New York Post is out to shed some harsh light on your favorite reality shows (like The Biggest Loser, a manic soft-of war against contestant's bodies), and the spotlight shines bright on some of our most-watched food reality TV shows. (Chris Cosentino was on to something.) Should the allegations prove true (which they probably never will be, thanks to stringent network and production contracts), all sh*t would come raining down and the world as we know it would be over. (Melodramatic much, but you get the picture.)
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Holy Sh*t, Team USA Won Silver at Bocuse D’Or, 29 Jan 2015 in Competitions
- WATCH: Rainn Wilson Hates Foodies Almost As Much As You Do, 28 Jan 2015 in LOL
- You Can Stream The Finale of the 2015 Bocuse D’Or, 28 Jan 2015 in Competitions
- New Details on Borderline Abuse on Your Favorite Reality Food Shows, Top Chef: Desserts and Hell’s Kitchen, 26 Jan 2015 in TV
- Get Ready, Martha: Gwyneth Paltrow Writing Third Cookbook, 26 Jan 2015 in Tricks Of The Trade
- WATCH: David Chang, Lucky Peach Screwing With Us All, Gives Us ‘Ramen Fried Chicken’, 23 Jan 2015 in Food Porn
- Wylie Dufresne Would Use Foie Gras In His Super Bowl Snacks, 23 Jan 2015 in Food Porn
- Here’s An All-Emoji Review of Noma Tokyo (Because Literacy is Dead), 23 Jan 2015 in LOL
- New Lawsuit Alleges Tom Colicchio Violated Labor Laws at ‘wichcraft (UPDATED), 22 Jan 2015 in Legal Woes
- Want to Write for The Braiser?, 21 Jan 2015 in Editor's Letter