In short: our hybrid-loving, overly creative minds
looking for a viral hithave gone and just ruined Thanksgiving for us. We've already ruined pumpkin spice for everyone by sticking it in our lattes and every other food product, do we have to go ahead and throw Thanksgiving foods in the dumps of overly saturated seasonal foods?
All is right with the world.
Because nothing says exotic and sexy than a steaming baked potato, amirite? (Nope. Very wrong.)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa -- people are still going to Gordon Ramsay's restaurants?
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Let’s All Collectively Freak Out Over Guy Fieri With Normal Hair, 19 Nov 2014 in LOL
- WATCH: Mario Batali Makes a Better Cocktail! And Jimmy Fallon Fails, 19 Nov 2014 in TV
- Gordon Ramsay’s Mom Appears on MasterChef Junior, And We Have So Many Questions, 19 Nov 2014 in TV
- Guy Makes Kickstarter for Bacon-Wrapped Pork Gator Turducken, Fails Miserably, 19 Nov 2014 in WTF
- Don’t Worry About Anything, Because There’s a Hamster Eating Thanksgiving Dinner, 18 Nov 2014 in LOL
- Turkey Day Apocalypse: The Absolute WORST Thanksgiving Food Hybrids of All Time, 18 Nov 2014 in WTF
- If You Really Love Hot Girls (and Potatoes), There’s a (NSFW) 2015 ‘Hot Potato’ Calendar, 18 Nov 2014 in LOL
- Gordon Ramsay Claims a Rival ‘Sabotaged’ His Newest Restaurant Opening, 17 Nov 2014 in Restaurant Openings
- Oh Hey, Katie Button and Rosio Sánchez: Marie Claire Gets On the Lady Chef Train, 17 Nov 2014 in Lady Chefs
- 10 Reasons Why Bone Broth Is the New Green Juice (And We’re Only Slightly Terrified), 14 Nov 2014 in Trends