It's that coveted day of the year -- when boys and girls become men and women, chefs become better chefs, and all of the media will immediately start debating who deserved a James Beard nomination and who didn't. Get excited!
Inside Alton Brown's tour bus, with a very sneaky bus driver.
Mom is finally selling houses! Problem is she isn’t licensed. No big whoop for her, the test will be a breeze! Except she freaks when she meets Kim, a mega realtor who’s sold 358 houses and is getting recertified. She walks out of the test, assuaging her failure with a Chipwitch. Mmmm…now that’s something I can get behind: Chipwitch and a mostly Mom-centric episode.
Well, what did you really expect?
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Where In the World Is Anthony Bourdain? The Destination Lineup for Season 5 of Parts Unknown, 25 Mar 2015 in TV
- Here Are Your James Beard Finalists for 2015, 24 Mar 2015 in Awards
- Pimp My Ride, Alton Brown Edition, 23 Mar 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Shocking News: Following Cooking Shows’ Recipes Will Make You Fat, Says Study, 20 Mar 2015 in Health
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson Need $10K to Make Loco’l Happen, 17 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- David Chang to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant, Fuku, 16 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Get Excited: Gabrielle Hamilton Signed On For The Mind of a Chef, 13 Mar 2015 in TV
- Want to Work at The Braiser? We’re Hiring, 12 Mar 2015 in Editor's Letter
- Baby Paleo Cookbook On Hold For Health Concerns, Unsurprisingly, 12 Mar 2015 in Health
- Paula Deen Trolling Us All With a New Gaming App (UPDATED), 12 Mar 2015 in Products