Watch previews of two new summer cooking competitions on NBC and FYI that pit children as young as 7 against a roster of all star chefs and judges who should know better. Liquid nitrogen is also involved.
Josh "The Fat Jew" Ostrovsky basically lived on bee pollen and Marlboro lights all week long in this week's Grub Street Diet. But did he also eat salmon? And was it immoderately priced? Read on to find out!
A group of Black Lives Matter protestors, the Never 21 Club, invaded the actual 21 Club last Friday to stage protests inside and outside the midtown Manhattan restaurant.
Former Florida State University mascot killed over gumbo recipe makes perfect Florida Man mascot.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Hallelujah! Anthony Bourdain to Publish Prequel to Graphic Novel Get Jiro, 26 Mar 2015 in Books
- Where In the World Is Anthony Bourdain? The Destination Lineup for Season 5 of Parts Unknown, 25 Mar 2015 in TV
- Here Are Your James Beard Finalists for 2015, 24 Mar 2015 in Awards
- Pimp My Ride, Alton Brown Edition, 23 Mar 2015 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Shocking News: Following Cooking Shows’ Recipes Will Make You Fat, Says Study, 20 Mar 2015 in Health
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson Need $10K to Make Loco’l Happen, 17 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- David Chang to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant, Fuku, 16 Mar 2015 in Restaurant Openings
- Get Excited: Gabrielle Hamilton Signed On For The Mind of a Chef, 13 Mar 2015 in TV
- Want to Work at The Braiser? We’re Hiring, 12 Mar 2015 in Editor's Letter
- Baby Paleo Cookbook On Hold For Health Concerns, Unsurprisingly, 12 Mar 2015 in Health