Has there been a better year for female chefs? Probably not.
Is this more about fame than restaurants? Most importantly, what other types of TV shows could Bastianich appear on?
'Tis the season to be predicting all the sh*t you'll be eating next year. And if we're to believe everything the food media writes about, then we'll be gobbling up all the bone broth, veggie fro-yo, and black burgers we could ever imagine!
Should anything happen to the trifecta of French chefs -- Boulud, Ripert, Vongerichten -- uh, well, we will have nothing. Guess we'll go to France? Oh wait, food's not good there either.
About: Marcy Franklin
Posts by Marcy Franklin:
- Martha Stewart Just Won Christmas With Her Downton Abbey-Themed Gingerbread House, 19 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- Can We All Agree to Not Bring Fireball to Christmas This Year?, 19 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- Which Came First, Auntie Fee or Thug Kitchen? Auntie Fee Strikes Back (VIDEO), 18 Dec 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Roy Choi, Daniel Patterson Announce First Location of loco’l, 18 Dec 2014 in Restaurant Openings
- Let’s Discuss Paul Bocuse’s Tattoo (and How Much Cooler He Is Than All Of Us), 18 Dec 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- 12 Lady Chefs (and Non-Chefs) Who Owned 2014, 17 Dec 2014 in Lists
- Can Joe Bastianich Become a TV Star Outside of MasterChef?, 17 Dec 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- When You’re Blake Lively, You Get Cooking Lessons From a Top Chef, 17 Dec 2014 in Bragging Rights
- 11 Food Trends We Hope To Not See In 2015, 16 Dec 2014 in Lists
- According to David Chang, French Food Is Like, Over, 16 Dec 2014 in The End Of An Era