Not everyone is in agreement as to what dishes make a great Thanksgiving dinner. We dug around and asked some of our favorite chefs what their Thanksgiving dealbreakers were -- which dishes must be served, which rules could not be broken -- and here's what they told us.
Though not the typical Thanksgiving tribute we would have expected, we applaud Jose Andrés' op-ed to enlighten us on what cooking fuel and clean stoves really means for the developing world. (Bet those a**holes who bought a $35,000 Thanksgiving dinner might feel a little foolish now.)
Her name is Susan E. Morrison (and she goes by "Susie"). She'll be joining the first-ever female executive at the White House, Cristeta Comerford, whom is said to be Morrison's "mentor, leader and inspiration."
This is what Thanksgiving is all about, right? You know, spending a college tuition on one super expensive Thanksgiving Day meal because you have like, sooooooooo much to be grateful, right?
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video
- Linton Hopkins Writes the Anti-Alice Waters Op-ed: In Defense of Big Food, 21 Jul 2014 in Ideas