Bobby Flay's been holding the purse strings in his divorce from wife Stephanie March from the start, now the former Law & Order actress is going after the purse of her former gift horse Dad's Crazy.
Award-winning food writer and unabashed Meatopia founder Josh Ozersky's cause of death was finally announced last night, by the Chicago Sun-Times, after an inconclusive initial autopsy.
This morning, the San Pellegrino people poured the foundation for the World's 50 Best Restaurants of 2015, naming their 50 runners-up, aka the 51st through 100th best restaurants in the world.
In her Sunday column for The New York Times, Maureen Dowd frets about the "concierge democracy," established by smartphone apps that deliver home cooking, like Sprig and Spoonrocket, and the booze delivery service Saucey.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The 13 Highest-Winning Top Chef-testants Of All Time, 12 Feb 2015 in TV
- It’s Snowing Like Crazy; Here Are Our Favorite Snow-Inspired Molecular Creations, 26 Jan 2015 in Trends
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events