chefs/" title="Jon Favreau: Roy Choi Was ‘My Sensei’ on Chef">Favreau's "sensei." In an interview with Hit Fix, Choi weighed the pros and cons of applying the designation of "celebrity" to the noble art of cheffing, and he hit all our favorite talking points.
We wouldn't be doing our due diligence if we didn't bring you at least one bizarre food story from CPAC.
Frank Ocean, sweet, sad, quiet, high-singing Frank Ocean, got mad at a company that few people would ever get mad at: Chipotle.
Fresh Off the Boat Season 2 wrapped up with an extra-long part three of the New York episode released today.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- Fresh Off the Boat Sit-Com To Be Renamed Far East Orlando…Uhhh…, 12 Mar 2014 in TV
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Catches Paul Ryan in a Subsidized Lunch Lie at CPAC 2014, 11 Mar 2014 in TV
- Roy Choi: Chefs Have ‘Evolved’ Past Cooking Competitons (VIDEO), 11 Mar 2014 in Video
- WATCH: Justin Warner Gets in the Fully Produced Music Video Game, 11 Mar 2014 in Video
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Brings Fresh Off the Boat Home with New York Finale, 10 Mar 2014 in Video
- Boston Restaurant Uses Submission to Sell Steak, Promptly Replaces Its S&M Advertising, 10 Mar 2014 in WTF
- WATCH: French Twist on The Simpsons Couch Gag Has Homer Eating Escargots, 07 Mar 2014 in TV
- Jon Favreau: Roy Choi Was ‘My Sensei’ on Chef, 07 Mar 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Martha Stewart Crafts with Lil Jon on Late Night With Seth Meyers, 07 Mar 2014 in TV
- This Cheeto Looks Like a Masturbating Gentleman and The Internet Needs To Stop, 06 Mar 2014 in WTF