This is what happens when you live in a palatial estate in Bedford, New York: you're so woefully out of touch that you allow Terry Richardson to come shoot you and your pets for Net-A-Porter and then remark "oh, he's so cute!" after he leaves.
A while ago, Gordon Ramsay announced that he was retiring from the cooking television business. The world was like, Oh no, what will television be like without a Ramsay, etc. But now it appears that he is passing on his grand television legacy to his heir: a 12-year-old girl.
Ever wanted to see the glory of Epic Food Time combined with the maker-y tendencies of Ace of Cakes and the beards of Duck Dynasty?
We're gonna go ahead and declare "chefs selling cat food" a Hot Trend now.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video
- Linton Hopkins Writes the Anti-Alice Waters Op-ed: In Defense of Big Food, 21 Jul 2014 in Ideas
- Alan Sytsma: Rants Like John Tesar’s Make Diners Feel Unwelcomed, 18 Jul 2014 in Ideas