That beehive swathed in scarves every color of the rainbow is fierce, homegirl, but you did NOT just mouth off to Gail Simmons.
While yesterday's testimony included some startling admissions from Nigella Lawson, today's cross-examination is, though legally important, lacking in sensationalist drama, which is the only thing anyone cares about.
It was Team Keller Protege vs Team Puck Protege on last night's Last Chance Kitchen, and just to make things tricky, Tom Colicchio assigned the battling cheftestants a pair of sous chefs and then blindfolded them to test their communication skills.
The Braiser is seeking a full-time journalism fellow to start immediately and work through Spring 2014. Applicants must be in New York City. This is a paid position.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- Last Call, Video Flashback Edition: Anthony Bourdain’s ‘A Krampus Carol’ Story, 05 Dec 2013 in Last Call
- WATCH: The Mouthiest Top Chef Judges’ Table in History, 05 Dec 2013 in TV
- Top Chef New Orleans Last Chance Kitchen Episode 6: ‘The Blindfold Is a Little Dramatic’, 05 Dec 2013 in Uncategorized
- Last Call: Jay Z Is Becoming a Temporary Vegan and We Don’t Know How To Feel About It, 04 Dec 2013 in Last Call
- Tonight in Food TV: David Chang and Danny Meyer Stop by Top Chef Restaurant Wars, 04 Dec 2013 in TV
- Last Call: This Tugboat Cook Cheated Certain Death, 03 Dec 2013 in Last Call
- WATCH: Christmas in Sweden with Magnus Nilsson, Firefish, and Lucky Peach, 03 Dec 2013 in Video
- WATCH: Police Offering $10,000 Reward for Stolen Pappy Van Winkle Stash, 03 Dec 2013 in TV
- WATCH: Cronuts Got a Shout Out on Glee, We Miss Real Food News, 03 Dec 2013 in TV
- Last Call: Eddie Huang’s New Clothing Line For ‘Savage Men Looking to Spread Benign HPV’, 02 Dec 2013 in Last Call