Fortunately, Yum Brands is on it to change the logo.
And he announced it with a Cronut.
We live in the world of "egotarian cuisine," or, as Andrew Zimmern recently put it, "the age where no one is allowed to criticize the best chefs and restaurants in the world." Fair enough, we thought. Surely the best restaurants in the world can't be perfect, right? Right? So, in order to give some really fair and balanced views of the world's best restaurants, we turned to the ever-reliable, ever-crazy customers unafraid to air their true opinions of a joint: Yelp. In a new series, we're digging through some of the most renowned restaurants' Yelp feedback to paint an accurate picture of what you're really getting for your dollar. As we suspected, Yelpers are hilariously jaded, bringing down the so-called best of the best.
While Richard Blais landed a sweet gig judging on this next Boston season of Top Chef, he landed yet another TV gig -- this time on the infamous Food Network. Could Blais, already the master of celebrity chefness (you've hit it big when you shill cat food, we guess?) give the Food Network a winning show?
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video
- Linton Hopkins Writes the Anti-Alice Waters Op-ed: In Defense of Big Food, 21 Jul 2014 in Ideas