Because it's the worst month of the year (seriously, January = the worst) and we need some new shows to binge on, we cannot wait for the Tom Colicchio/Gordon Ramsay iteration of Best New Restaurant to premiere on Bravo already. Good thing we have an exclusive sneak peek at the first episode!
Another day, another legal battle (lost) by Gordon Ramsay.
Let's recap: Dominique Ansel has his own epononymous bakery, Dominique Ansel Bakery. Then he announced plans to open up a more "dessert restaurant," if you will, called Dominique Ansel Kitchen. Now comes the news that Ansel will also open a tasting table, called UP (short for "unlimited possibilities").
The newest food personality to shill weirdness: Padma Lakshmi.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- It’s Snowing Like Crazy; Here Are Our Favorite Snow-Inspired Molecular Creations, 24 Dec 2014 in Trends
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video