LA Weekly's Besha Rodell mourns the loss of raunch in food writing after Bon Appetit EIC Adam Rapoport publicly apologized for calling Mr. Chow's Peking Duck "slutty."
Scott Walker's run for the presidency is leaving a bad taste in his mouth wherever he goes.
A group of Black Lives Matter protestors, the Never 21 Club, invaded the actual 21 Club last Friday to stage protests inside and outside the midtown Manhattan restaurant.
How much work does it take just to become a guest "celebrity chef" on a summer replacement series?
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The 13 Highest-Winning Top Chef-testants Of All Time, 12 Feb 2015 in TV
- It’s Snowing Like Crazy; Here Are Our Favorite Snow-Inspired Molecular Creations, 26 Jan 2015 in Trends
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events