Has there been a better year for female chefs? Probably not.
Is this more about fame than restaurants? Most importantly, what other types of TV shows could Bastianich appear on?
'Tis the season to be predicting all the sh*t you'll be eating next year. And if we're to believe everything the food media writes about, then we'll be gobbling up all the bone broth, veggie fro-yo, and black burgers we could ever imagine!
Should anything happen to the trifecta of French chefs -- Boulud, Ripert, Vongerichten -- uh, well, we will have nothing. Guess we'll go to France? Oh wait, food's not good there either.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video
- Linton Hopkins Writes the Anti-Alice Waters Op-ed: In Defense of Big Food, 21 Jul 2014 in Ideas