Melissa Kelly's plans a stoner dinner party at Amy Pascal's home, promising "touches of lusty, summertime hedonism,", "intoxicating sweets," and an "unconventionally Oakmont dessert."
It's not too late to see three deliciously stunning food documentaries premiering at this year's Tribeca Film Festival, The Birth of Saké, Chef's Table, and Steak Revolution.
Several email threads revolve around Daniel Boulud and his business, including a brainstorming session with the producer of The Queen Latifah Show.
Read all about how Sony CEO Michael Lynton planned to corner the protein bar market, Malcolm Gladwell's love of Eater, everyone's love for Mozza, and Amy Pascal's love-hate relationship with all food always.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The 13 Highest-Winning Top Chef-testants Of All Time, 12 Feb 2015 in TV
- It’s Snowing Like Crazy; Here Are Our Favorite Snow-Inspired Molecular Creations, 26 Jan 2015 in Trends
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events