JGV, WE LOVE YOU BUT MAYBE JUST SHUSH IN THIS SCENARIO.
Martha Stewart is hip to the social media game, and so she graciously gave an hour of her life to doing a beautifully candid "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit.
Oh, and it was cooked on a hot Army tank, because why not?
"If you think it's bad in the pageant business or the grade school sporting events like Little League, you should see some of these moms and dads trying to make their kid famous on the food circuit. It's disgusting and deplorable..."
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- WATCH: French Twist on The Simpsons Couch Gag Has Homer Eating Escargots, 07 Mar 2014 in TV
- Jon Favreau: Roy Choi Was ‘My Sensei’ on Chef, 07 Mar 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Martha Stewart Crafts with Lil Jon on Late Night With Seth Meyers, 07 Mar 2014 in TV
- This Cheeto Looks Like a Masturbating Gentleman and The Internet Needs To Stop, 06 Mar 2014 in WTF
- New Article on Lady Exec Chefs Reveals Jean-Georges Vongerichten Might Be a Dick?, 06 Mar 2014 in Lady Chefs
- Martha Stewart Dispenses Sex Advice in Reddit AMA, Plus Her 11 Other Best Answers, 06 Mar 2014 in Social Media
- Toddlers in Toques: In Search of the Culinary Stage Parent at the MasterChef Junior Auditions, 05 Mar 2014 in TV
- Chipotle Threatens to Stop Guac Production If Climate Change Situation Doesn’t Turn Around, 04 Mar 2014 in Business
- LOOK: Nigella Lawson on the Cover of Vogue UK, Minus Signature Cleopatra Eyes, 04 Mar 2014 in Beauty
- Jenn Louis: Militant Foie Gras Activists Need To Take A Peek at Factory-Farmed Chickens, 03 Mar 2014 in The Great Liver Debate