Someone had a bit too much fun this Labor Day weekend.
What have you done this weekend, people? Partied at the pool? Ate too much at barbecues? Whipped something up for party guests? Slept in? While you were doing all that, Eddie Huang was taking on casual racism by a little well-known Fox News pundit (maybe you've heard of him, this Bill O'Reilly character?) and writing book reviews for the New York Times. Someone is winning this weekend more than you are.
The newest way to save struggling gentleman's clubs is to add craft beer, wonders the Dayton City Paper? And we wonder if craft beer has officially gone, like, a little too far?
We're sorry to ruin your Labor Day weekend plans. Just look at his handsome face one last time.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- The Top 10 Chefs You Need To Know In Atlanta, 28 Aug 2014 in Lists
- Bradley Cooper Is Training for His Chef Movie by Going on Double Dates with Gordon Ramsay, 31 Jul 2014 in Movies
- Martha Stewart Poses for Terry Richardson, No D*cks Were Involved, 29 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Martha Stewart Thinks Blake Lively Trying To Be Her Is ‘Stupid’ Because She’s Already Blake Lively, 29 Jul 2014 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Questlove Judges Cubano Sandwich Showdown Between Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon, 28 Jul 2014 in TV
- Uma Thurman Joins Cast of Bradley Cooper’s Chef Movie, Which Is Not Called Chef Anymore, 25 Jul 2014 in Movies
- John Tesar Inks Reality Show Deal, Declares ‘The Era of the Critic Over’, 24 Jul 2014 in TV
- Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 Lineup Announced, Curated by Danny Bowien, 23 Jul 2014 in Events
- WATCH: Paula Deen Smooches Barnyard Animals, 22 Jul 2014 in Video
- Linton Hopkins Writes the Anti-Alice Waters Op-ed: In Defense of Big Food, 21 Jul 2014 in Ideas