What was this party? The Boner Party? Everybody come to the party at 10 PM sharp sporting your best boner?
Now, we're all bourbon fans at The Braiser (and wine fans, and scotch fans, and beer fans, and [insert alcohol here] fans), and we're all fans of Ron Swanson, but this -- this is a pretty bad way to combine all three of those things.
Skydiving. Times Square on New Year's Eve. Stranded in the middle of the ocean. All places we'd rather be than in Amy's Baking Company, the infamous Kitchen Nightmares' restaurant that set off "an Internet firestorm." "Disneyworld for crazies" doesn't even describe this place fully -- and that's just thinking of the two co-owners, who were subject to another visit on the season premiere of Kitchen Nightmares.
Perhaps the best news of this soon-to-open, renovated bed and breakfas-turned "Bud and Breakfast?" UNLIMITED FOOD AND DRINK, plus edibles. Oh dear Lord, save us all.
About: Mariella Mosthof
Posts by Mariella Mosthof:
- WATCH: Duff Goldman’s Cakes Star in Katy Perry’s ‘Birthday’ Lyric Video, 15 Apr 2014 in Video
- WATCH: Fresh Off The Boat Season 2 Finale Ends in Chengdu, 14 Apr 2014 in Video
- Breakfast Links: Hannibal Buress Has Terrible Egg Scrambling Technique, Is Lovable Anyway, 14 Apr 2014 in Breakfast Links
- WATCH: How Anthony Bourdain Convinced Anderson Cooper to Eat Real Food, 11 Apr 2014 in TV
- WATCH: Tom Colicchio Weighs In on Walmart ‘Organics’ on MSNBC, 11 Apr 2014 in TV
- Diageo Teams Up With David Beckham to Help Scotch Sales, 10 Apr 2014 in Endorsements
- Gawker Reviews Museum of Sex’s Restaurants, Is Nicer Than Ferran Adria About It, 10 Apr 2014 in Reviews
- One Million Moms Director Compares Gay Family in Honey Maid Ad to Poison in Brownies, 09 Apr 2014 in Blunders
- WATCH: Ivan Orkin Teaches Nick Lachey How To Slurp Ramen, 08 Apr 2014 in TV
- WATCH: Mind of a Chef Season 3 Trailer Brings Us Ed Lee and Magnus Nilsson, 08 Apr 2014 in TV