This is what happens when you live in a palatial estate in Bedford, New York: you're so woefully out of touch that you allow Terry Richardson to come shoot you and your pets for Net-A-Porter and then remark "oh, he's so cute!" after he leaves.
A while ago, Gordon Ramsay announced that he was retiring from the cooking television business. The world was like, Oh no, what will television be like without a Ramsay, etc. But now it appears that he is passing on his grand television legacy to his heir: a 12-year-old girl.
Ever wanted to see the glory of Epic Food Time combined with the maker-y tendencies of Ace of Cakes and the beards of Duck Dynasty?
We're gonna go ahead and declare "chefs selling cat food" a Hot Trend now.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Adam Richman Apologizes for Instagram Rant on Sway, 22 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Dreams Come True: Listen to Thomas Keller Play Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, 21 Jul 2014 in LOL
- Ridley Scott to Turn Marco Pierre White’s Memoir into Hollywood Film, 18 Jul 2014 in Movies
- NBC Won’t Drop Adam Richman’s Show, 17 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity