Has there been a better year for female chefs? Probably not.
Is this more about fame than restaurants? Most importantly, what other types of TV shows could Bastianich appear on?
'Tis the season to be predicting all the sh*t you'll be eating next year. And if we're to believe everything the food media writes about, then we'll be gobbling up all the bone broth, veggie fro-yo, and black burgers we could ever imagine!
Should anything happen to the trifecta of French chefs -- Boulud, Ripert, Vongerichten -- uh, well, we will have nothing. Guess we'll go to France? Oh wait, food's not good there either.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Alton Brown Reminds You How to Safely Deep-Fry a Turkey, And Gives Other Tips to Survive Thanksgiving, 26 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- LIST: How to Cover Your Ass If You Haven’t Started Preparing Your Turkey Yet, 25 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies