No nods to the foodie movement, frugality or even, well, good taste, Food Network's Sunny Anderson and comedic actor Andy Milonakis beat expensive ingredients into submission.
When the anticipation of a lackluster baseball season won't grab fans' attention, maybe the 9-patty, triple-triple at Philly's Citizen Bank Park will be the answer.
Remember how freaking bad ass Get Jiro was? Can you tell just how excited we are for a prequel?!
Dr. Mark Post is growing your next hamburger in a petri dish using stem cells.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Gordon Ramsay Tells Terrible Christmas Jokes, 24 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- WATCH: Cinema’s Best Awkward Family Dinners, to Prepare You for Your Own, 24 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- WATCH: Alton Brown Reminds You How to Safely Deep-Fry a Turkey, And Gives Other Tips to Survive Thanksgiving, 26 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- LIST: How to Cover Your Ass If You Haven’t Started Preparing Your Turkey Yet, 25 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money