"Iran was mind-blowing. My crew has NEVER been treated so well--by total strangers everywhere. We had heard that Persians are nice. But nicEST? Didn't see that coming."
Danny Bowien and his asymmetrical bob (not pictured above) are curating the Taste Talks Brooklyn 2014 lineup, presented by Mario Batali.
Remember a year ago when two competing Chef films were slated for production? The Jon Favreau one already came out, but the second one -- the one with Bradley Cooper -- just got an update: it's not going to be "the one with only Bradley Cooper."
And, of course, Thomas Keller must answer questions about...actual laundry.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Adam Richman Apologizes for Instagram Rant on Sway, 22 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Dreams Come True: Listen to Thomas Keller Play Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, 21 Jul 2014 in LOL
- Ridley Scott to Turn Marco Pierre White’s Memoir into Hollywood Film, 18 Jul 2014 in Movies
- NBC Won’t Drop Adam Richman’s Show, 17 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- The Roca Brothers Take Their Entire Staff on Vacation, 16 Jul 2014 in Tricks Of The Trade
- Sam Kass Rejected from School Lunch Summit Due to Political In-Fighting, 15 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Allison Robicelli Slams ‘Morbid and Tasteless’ Food Media for Hoping Cupcakes Die, 14 Jul 2014 in Trends
- WATCH: Rachael Ray Talks About Cats and Children on Morning Joe, 11 Jul 2014 in TV