Someone had a bit too much fun this Labor Day weekend.
What have you done this weekend, people? Partied at the pool? Ate too much at barbecues? Whipped something up for party guests? Slept in? While you were doing all that, Eddie Huang was taking on casual racism by a little well-known Fox News pundit (maybe you've heard of him, this Bill O'Reilly character?) and writing book reviews for the New York Times. Someone is winning this weekend more than you are.
The newest way to save struggling gentleman's clubs is to add craft beer, wonders the Dayton City Paper? And we wonder if craft beer has officially gone, like, a little too far?
We're sorry to ruin your Labor Day weekend plans. Just look at his handsome face one last time.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Adam Richman Apologizes for Instagram Rant on Sway, 22 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Dreams Come True: Listen to Thomas Keller Play Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, 21 Jul 2014 in LOL