How good is Rose, Moser & Allyn? They represent the highly controversial Maricopa County Sherrif Joe Arpaio, the law enforcement official so divisive that someone recently tried to blow him up with a package bomb.
God forbid that Max and Eli Sussman, the pride of Brooklyn, ever betray their hipster roots by doing such WASPy things as equestrian activities and gossiping with ladies over tea.
"That kid who you see, a militia member, at one point looks in the camera and says, 'This is the taste of freedom.' Which is both dismaying and heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time."
British food critic Jay Rayner just released a trailer for his new book A Greedy Man in a Hungry World, which contains a sneak peek of his mind-blowing anti-locavorism argument. Turns out sustainability based on geography is poppycock!
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- Hugue DuFour Live At GoogaMooga: We’re Not Going To Offend People With Horse Meat, 18 May 2013 in The Great GoogaMooga
- Last Call: Bourdain Calls Libya Episode ‘The Best Piece Of Work I’ve Ever Been Part Of’, 17 May 2013 in Last Call
- WATCH: Jamie Oliver Celebrates Food Revolution Day, Hollywood Jumps All Over It, 17 May 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: The Sussman Brothers Ride Horses And Crash Tea Parties On Truckers In The Wild, 17 May 2013 in Video
- Critic Robert Sietsema ‘Unceremoniously’ Fired From The Village Voice, 17 May 2013 in Hirings and Firings
- WATCH: David Chang Tests Space Food With Astronaut Chris Hadfield And Mythbusters, 17 May 2013 in Science
- Amy’s Baking Company Hires Joe Arpaio’s PR Firm To Change Public’s Perception, 17 May 2013 in Media
- Last Call: Look At Brian Malarkey’s Outfit, Then Read About How He’s Closing His Restaurant Called ‘Gingham’, 16 May 2013 in Last Call
- Andrew Zimmern Reconciles With Tim Pawlenty After Being The Butt Of The Former Gov’s Obama Joke, 16 May 2013 in Food In Politics
- WATCH: Why Is Anthony Bourdain At A Fake KFC In Libya?, 16 May 2013 in Food In Politics