When soda sales flatline, bring back the neon good stuff!
There is a reason that we keep tuning in to Andrew Zimmern's podcast Go Fork Yourself (and not just for Sriracha feuds or celeb chef spotting etiquette). If anything, Zimmern and his sidekick Molly Mogren continue to be our voices of reason, and nothing quite illuminates their sanity than the latest episode of Go Fork Yourself.
Restaurant Tries to Take Down Big Gay Ice Cream with 'Big STRAIGHT Ice Cream,' Big Gay Ice Cream Laughs In Their Faces
Because being homophobic, tone-deaf, and completely the opposite of being self-aware is the only way to sell ice cream ... so at least so one restaurant seems to think.
And management seems pretty desperate to get a new executive chef in the door -- one that can stand up to criticism.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Adam Richman Apologizes for Instagram Rant on Sway, 22 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Dreams Come True: Listen to Thomas Keller Play Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, 21 Jul 2014 in LOL