Seriously, Bourdain, please retire. We'll find you a beautiful seaside cottage in Nha Trang. Just...give us your Emmys.
We're updating live as her testimony is reported from the London court room.
Trust us on spending the next nine minutes of your life watching this video. Not only does it prominently feature sassy Lucky Peach Editor-in-Chief Chris Ying and his extremely adorable fiance, but it also costars Magnus Nilsson as the Ghost of Christmas Future.
The Braiser is seeking a full-time journalism fellow to start immediately and work through Spring 2014. Applicants must be in New York City. This is a paid position.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- Nigella Lawson Forced to Itemize Budget in Day 2 of Assistants’ Trial, 05 Dec 2013 in Crime
- Breakfast Tweets: Pay Homage to The God, 05 Dec 2013 in Social Media
- PICS: Anthony Bourdain Hangs Out with Paul Bocuse, Has Reached Apex of Life, 04 Dec 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Breakfast Tweets: You’re A Shining Melon, No Matter Who You Melon, 04 Dec 2013 in Social Media
- LIVE: Nigella Lawson Addresses Drug Claims in Court, Admits to Using Cocaine, 04 Dec 2013 in Crime
- Report: Post-Katrina New Orleans Has More Restaurants, Less People, 03 Dec 2013 in Business
- Judy Rodgers, Chef at San Francisco’s Zuni Cafe, Dies, 03 Dec 2013 in Deaths
- Torrisi Italian Specialties Unknowingly Turns Away Prominent Brit Critic, 03 Dec 2013 in Tricks Of The Trade
- Breakfast Tweets: She Wore A Raspberry Beret, 03 Dec 2013 in Social Media
- Winning Projects from Hacking Bullipedia Imagines Cooking as Programming, 02 Dec 2013 in Technology