It's quite endearing, as only a "bad boy chef" turned "television star" (and secretly world's cutest family man) can be.
The 8-ball jacket does not go unnoticed, Mr. Huang.
Guy Fieri is (was) coming for your wine, Paula Deen is coming for your podcasts -- nothing is sacred anymore.
The family is loitering in the frozen food aisle because Mom won’t turn on the AC. This becomes a running theme throughout the show that I don’t even know how to make sound funny -- this is not starting well.
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Gordon Ramsay Tells Terrible Christmas Jokes, 24 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- WATCH: Cinema’s Best Awkward Family Dinners, to Prepare You for Your Own, 24 Dec 2014 in Holidays
- WATCH: Alton Brown Reminds You How to Safely Deep-Fry a Turkey, And Gives Other Tips to Survive Thanksgiving, 26 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- LIST: How to Cover Your Ass If You Haven’t Started Preparing Your Turkey Yet, 25 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money