In short: our hybrid-loving, overly creative minds
looking for a viral hithave gone and just ruined Thanksgiving for us. We've already ruined pumpkin spice for everyone by sticking it in our lattes and every other food product, do we have to go ahead and throw Thanksgiving foods in the dumps of overly saturated seasonal foods?
All is right with the world.
Because nothing says exotic and sexy than a steaming baked potato, amirite? (Nope. Very wrong.)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa -- people are still going to Gordon Ramsay's restaurants?
About: Tina Nguyen
Posts by Tina Nguyen:
- WATCH: Mario Batali Plays Beer Pong with Mike Myers, 01 Aug 2014 in LOL
- Sam Sifton Announced as New Editor of NYT Food Section; Food Section Now Exists, 31 Jul 2014 in Media
- Momofuku Noodle Bar to Celebrate 10 Years of Game Changing with Greatest Hits Menu, 30 Jul 2014 in Birthdays
- Dynasty: Gordon Ramsay’s Daughter Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show, 29 Jul 2014 in The Art Of Celebrity
- WATCH: An Entire Television Episode of Epic Meal Empire, 28 Jul 2014 in The Internet
- Richard Blais Becomes Second Chef This Month to Sell Cat Food, 25 Jul 2014 in Money
- The Nicest People Anthony Bourdain Ever Met Were in Iran, 24 Jul 2014 in Food In Politics
- Bradley Cooper Joined by 50 Shades of Grey Star in Upcoming Chef Film, 23 Jul 2014 in Movies
- WATCH: Adam Richman Apologizes for Instagram Rant on Sway, 22 Jul 2014 in Blunders
- Dreams Come True: Listen to Thomas Keller Play Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, 21 Jul 2014 in LOL