Of all the crazy news reports and columns about last week's Department of Health kerfluffle at Per Se, Steve Cuozzo at the New York Post delivers the best takedown of all -- calling the violations "criminally ludicrous."
Warning: "Central Coastin'" will give you ear worm. It's a statistical inevitability.
Having a bad case of the FOMO not being in warm and beautiful Austin for SxSW, New Yorkers? Don't worry -- Dominique Ansel is ready with the comfort food. Chocolate chip cookie milk shots for all!
If nothing makes you hungry for a perfectly seared steak like a restrained woman lying spread eagle on her back with her bra showing, then congratulations! Nick Varano is opening the restaurant for you!
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media