While it's rumored Gato chef Bobby Flay cheated on his wife Stephanie March with his assistant Elyse Tirrell, March claimed yesterday that Flay enjoyed the Law & Order actress' mouth so much she deserves a reprieve from their prenup.
Love New York's weekly Grub Street Diet feature? Hate context? Learn everything comedian and Fusion talk show host Chris Gethard ate this past week while learning nothing about him.
In an essay on Medium, the food writer John DeVore, who took home two James Beard awards this year for a personal essay about Taco Bell that's not really about Taco Bell, reflected on his first five years of sobriety.
The picture splashed on the home page for Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem Eat Up! festival shows a white woman and black man clinking wine glasses in a room full of white faces, and such an imbalance wasn't that far off at dinner Friday night.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 24 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media