We're gonna go ahead and declare "chefs selling cat food" a Hot Trend now.
Martha Stewart joined Jimmy Fallon Friday night for a quick Cubano showdown judged by Questlove, who kept the taste-test blind by being forced into a ridiculous Daft Punk helmet dubbed "The Dome of Silence."
Ever wanted to see the glory of Epic Food Time combined with the maker-y tendencies of Ace of Cakes and the beards of Duck Dynasty?
"I need to do a few preliminary things like get with an entertainment attorney, but we're going to start developing a concept."
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media