Has there been a better year for female chefs? Probably not.
Is this more about fame than restaurants? Most importantly, what other types of TV shows could Bastianich appear on?
'Tis the season to be predicting all the sh*t you'll be eating next year. And if we're to believe everything the food media writes about, then we'll be gobbling up all the bone broth, veggie fro-yo, and black burgers we could ever imagine!
Should anything happen to the trifecta of French chefs -- Boulud, Ripert, Vongerichten -- uh, well, we will have nothing. Guess we'll go to France? Oh wait, food's not good there either.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 24 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media