Now is the time when you should really, really start thinking about how you're going to cook your turkey. Like, literally. Right now. Are you panicking yet? We know you are.
Who knew that Sam Sifton was so into emojis?
And yes, this is a conversation we've had very often.
Not everyone is in agreement as to what dishes make a great Thanksgiving dinner. We dug around and asked some of our favorite chefs what their Thanksgiving dealbreakers were -- which dishes must be served, which rules could not be broken -- and here's what they told us.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 24 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media