Fortunately, Yum Brands is on it to change the logo.
And he announced it with a Cronut.
We live in the world of "egotarian cuisine," or, as Andrew Zimmern recently put it, "the age where no one is allowed to criticize the best chefs and restaurants in the world." Fair enough, we thought. Surely the best restaurants in the world can't be perfect, right? Right? So, in order to give some really fair and balanced views of the world's best restaurants, we turned to the ever-reliable, ever-crazy customers unafraid to air their true opinions of a joint: Yelp. In a new series, we're digging through some of the most renowned restaurants' Yelp feedback to paint an accurate picture of what you're really getting for your dollar. As we suspected, Yelpers are hilariously jaded, bringing down the so-called best of the best.
While Richard Blais landed a sweet gig judging on this next Boston season of Top Chef, he landed yet another TV gig -- this time on the infamous Food Network. Could Blais, already the master of celebrity chefness (you've hit it big when you shill cat food, we guess?) give the Food Network a winning show?
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media