Grub Street is down this morning after a New York-hating hacker launched an attack on New York magazine.
The food lover's Tinder alternative is here.
Ludo Lefebvre is making another attempt at claiming Best New Restaurant honors, with his latest concept soon opening in a Silver Lake strip mall.
Emmy nominations this year recognize a canceled ABC show, middling chain restaurant propaganda, and everything Anthony Bourdain does.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 24 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media