Anthony Falco of Roberta's said "this is what you plan for when you do outside events, this is how it works." But some other chefs are facing some major debt after the downer GoogaMooga cancellation.
Goodbye, food porny trips to elegant France; hello, looped footage of Muammar Gadaffi being viciously beaten to death.
Although Robicelli's got legendarily rained out of GoogaMooga last weekend, there's still charity in Allison Robicelli's heart to fundraise for Team Rubicon, a disaster relief group, immediately after yesterday's devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma.
Rumor has it that none other than Gordon Ramsay will teach Bradley Cooper how to be a chef for, well, the upcoming movie Chef. (Not the Jon Favreau one; please don't sue us, Sony.)
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Your New Year’s Tweet From Eric Ripert, 01 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Your Morning Tweet: David Chang Creates New Meme, #SuccessfulChefProblems, 28 Dec 2012 in Social Media
- Your Christmas Tweet: Please Don’t Ruin Richard Blais’ Turkey, 25 Dec 2012 in Social Media