Because it's the worst month of the year (seriously, January = the worst) and we need some new shows to binge on, we cannot wait for the Tom Colicchio/Gordon Ramsay iteration of Best New Restaurant to premiere on Bravo already. Good thing we have an exclusive sneak peek at the first episode!
Another day, another legal battle (lost) by Gordon Ramsay.
Let's recap: Dominique Ansel has his own epononymous bakery, Dominique Ansel Bakery. Then he announced plans to open up a more "dessert restaurant," if you will, called Dominique Ansel Kitchen. Now comes the news that Ansel will also open a tasting table, called UP (short for "unlimited possibilities").
The newest food personality to shill weirdness: Padma Lakshmi.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 24 Nov 2014 in Thanksgiving
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media