Ridley Scott, he of Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator, and Black Hawk Down, plans on making a film based on the memoir of Marco Pierre White.
Oh the think[ piece]s you can think when your entire Twitter feed is jammed with 250 voices discussing the same topic.
Despite the controversy surrounding Adam Richman after he made some really terrible comments to strangers on Instagram, not everyone is dropping him: unlike the Travel Channel, NBC won't be canceling Richman's new show, Food Fighters.
John Tesar went on a scorched earth Twitter tirade against Dallas Morning News critic Leslie Brenner following a tepid review with a few bright spots, but still one that only scored him 3 out of 5 stars at Knife.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media