That beehive swathed in scarves every color of the rainbow is fierce, homegirl, but you did NOT just mouth off to Gail Simmons.
While yesterday's testimony included some startling admissions from Nigella Lawson, today's cross-examination is, though legally important, lacking in sensationalist drama, which is the only thing anyone cares about.
It was Team Keller Protege vs Team Puck Protege on last night's Last Chance Kitchen, and just to make things tricky, Tom Colicchio assigned the battling cheftestants a pair of sous chefs and then blindfolded them to test their communication skills.
The Braiser is seeking a full-time journalism fellow to start immediately and work through Spring 2014. Applicants must be in New York City. This is a paid position.
About: Verena von Pfetten
Posts by Verena von Pfetten:
- From Tetrazzini To Tacos, Chefs Share Their Favorite Leftover Recipes, 29 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Chefs Confess Their Biggest Thanksgiving F*ckups — And How They Fixed Them!, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- Turkey Or Bust: Chefs Reveal Their Thanksgiving Dealbreakers, 28 Nov 2013 in Thanksgiving
- SuperBowl Snacks: Our Ultimate Guide To The Tastiest Takeout In Your City, 01 Feb 2013 in Sports
- Watch Team USA Compete In The Bocuse d’Or Live Right Now!, 30 Jan 2013 in Competitions
- This Is What A Convo Between The Big Gay Ice Cream Truckers And Ottavia Bourdain Looks Like, 25 Jan 2013 in Social Media
- Nigella Calls Bourdain A ‘Liar’, Declares Herself A ‘Pathetic’ Drinker, 21 Jan 2013 in Bragging Rights
- WATCH: Eddie Huang Shines A Spotlight On Traditional Tawainese Breakfast And Cosplay, 21 Jan 2013 in Video
- What Happens When Chrissy Teigen Meets White House Chef Sam Kass, 21 Jan 2013 in The Art Of Celebrity
- Your Morning Tweet: Has Andrew Zimmern Really Forgotten The Great Voltaggio Showdown?, 21 Jan 2013 in Social Media