WATCH: Martha Stewart, Ellen Degeneres, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Julia Roberts Play With Power Tools
by Mariella Mosthof | 1:28 pm, December 19th, 2013
We realize that we’re an ebullient breed around here, but trust us when we say that this clip is literally everything. It contains within its multitudes:
- 1. “Single Ladies” as Martha Stewart’s intro music.
- 2. Martha teaching holiday crafts to Ellen Degeneres and twin acting gods named Julia.
- 3. Martha assuming Ellen knows her way around power tools because “don’t you do this at the farm?” Spoiler alert, Martha: Ellen doesn’t have a farm anymore, and everyone knows Portia’s the handy one.
- 4. The Julias LITERALLY SCREECHING every time Martha turns on the radial saw.
- 5. Drills + saws + sexy grandma + hot, funny babes + dapper, clueless comedian. ARE YOU KIDDING WITH US? THIS IS EVERYTHING.
While we flop around our desks gutturally “ahhhh”-ing, you should watch the clip below.